What is Beta-i?
Lisbon is a developing international hub and Beta-i is one of its’ key players! After 10 years of laying down and growing the field, we are now a team of 50+ people, all working towards the same goal of nurturing the innovation ecosystem. We are seeking amazing folk who share the same vision as us and enjoy working in a dynamic environment with an autonomous attitude to get things done.
We are an organization created to boost intrapreneurship & entrepreneurship and our mission is to foster a true innovation world. We help new and established businesses grow by offering 360º innovation services within 3 main areas: Startup & Corporate Solutions, Community, and Space.
Beta-i is on the hunt for a Sr. Business Intelligence Analyst to join our Marketing Experts. You’ll manage a team and work directly with leaders across the business to enable strategic decision making. In this role, you’ll develop key reporting infrastructure to provide operational and analytical support. You’ll be responsible for regularly reporting on our Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), overseeing our scouting/lead generation process, and identifying strategic opportunities to accelerate results.
The areas of strategic focus include our startup scouting process, Client Solutions’ product and service lines, and community offerings: events, space, and connections. The area of internal focus is on our Financial controls and forecasting.
The Sr. Business Intelligence Analyst is also responsible for establishing GDPR best practices, audits, and guidelines.
- Coach, manage, and develop a team of 3 to drive effective change
- Build out scalable data models to analyze key parts of Beta-i business lines and identify ways to improve our scouting and growth process, optimize resources, and market segmentation, including community curation
- Partner with various business teams to improve BI reporting and analytics
- Identify critical operational questions that can be answered through new data insights
- Provide project management support to integrate Asana and other internal tools to promote the utmost efficiency in our processes and collaborative efforts
- Maintain oversight of GDPR; conduct audits and partner with key stakeholders to implement all privacy policies, contract addendums, and global data mapping exercises, including gap and risk analysis
- Package and present recommendations to the team through a balance of quantitative analysis and qualitative outside-in perspectives
- Design, develop, test and implement data warehouse systems for BI reporting and analysis
- Remain current on industry trends with respect to BI capabilities
Desired Skills and Experience
- Adept player/coach e.g. roll-up your sleeves and cultivate a rockstar team
- Superuser in Hubspot, Salesforce, or other comparable tools
- 5+ years in sales/marketing or customer operations within a consulting firm or fast paced scaleup;
- Excel ninja
- Fluent in GDPR compliance and establishing best practices
- Ability to translate data into actionable insights and liaising with multiple stakeholders to establish initiatives
- Strong business consulting, analytical skills, organizational, and project management skills
- Ability to facilitate cross-organizational collaboration to drive actionable and measurable results
- Acumen to adapt quickly to the evolving needs of a company posturing for international growth
- Comfortable working in a dynamic environment
- Fluent in spoken and written English; Portuguese is a plus
- Alignment with our superpowers: #feedgize, #distinctify, #teampathy, #ownershift, #humaniacs